INTERIM MISSION STATEMENT BY THE SADC PARLIAMENTARY FORUM ELECTION OBSERVATION MISSION TO THE 2013 ZIMBABWE HARMONISED GENERAL ELECTIONS HELD ON 31ST JULY 2013 DELIVERED BY HONOURABLE DR SITUMBEKO MUSOKOTWANE, MISSION LEADER AND MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF ZAMBIA ON SATURDAY 3 AUGUST 2013 AT CRESTA LODGE IN MSASA, HARARE.
- Fellow Honourable Members of the SADC PF Mission;
- The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission(ZEC);
- Esteemed Leaders of the Political Parties;
- Members of the Diplomatic Corps;
- Members of Civil Society Organisations;
- Esteemed Members of various Election Observation Missions;
- Media Representatives;
- Distinguished Guests;
- Ladies and Gentlemen
I am deeply honoured to welcome you all to this press conference on the presentation of the SADC Parliamentary Forum Election Observation Mission Interim Statement on the 2013 Zimbabwe Harmonised General Elections.